What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when the User accesses certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies based on different criteria:
Depending on the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies. They are a type of cookies designed to request and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Permanent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
Depending on the ownership:
- Own cookies. They are the ones that belong to ESCAPE ROOM ROSES
- Third-party cookies. They are those owned by a third party, other than ESCAPE ROOM ROSES, which will be the one who processes the information collected.
Depending on its purpose:
- Technical and / or personalization cookies. They are those that serve to improve the service, locate incidents, recognize the user, etc.
- Analysis and / or advertising cookies. They are those that serve to analyze information about navigation and offer advertising, be it generic or personalized.
What types of cookies are most common?
- TECHNIQUES: They are OWN cookies, session, identification, configuration and registration, strictly necessary for the identification of the user and for the provision of the services requested by the user. The information obtained through them is treated only by ESCAPE ROOM ROSES
- OF ANALYSIS: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- OF ADVERTISING: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that could be included on our website and / or store information on the behavior of users obtained through of continued observation. Thanks to them, we can know your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
What is a cookie for?
Cookies are used to be able to offer you personalized services and / or advertising, to analyze the operation of the system, recognize when you access as a user, locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve in the shortest possible time, as well as analyze and measure the use and website activity.
Is my consent required to set a cookie?
Consent is not necessary for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
For the rest, the consent of the interested party is required, which can be requested in different ways. In the case of ESCAPE ROOM ROSAS, it will be understood as granted if you continue to use the website, without prejudice to the fact that at any time you can revoke and deactivate cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those created and managed solely by us, and allow the user to navigate through our website and use different options, such as, for example, identifying the session, personalizing information or accessing restricted access areas.
For more information see:
The web domain https://escaperoomroses.com/ uses the following types of cookies:
|1P_JAR||Google cookies. They transfer data on Google.||1 week|
|ANID||Advertising cookie. Contains a unique randomly generated value that allows the platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data.||1 year|
|CONSENT||Google Maps, Google + It implements certain Google utilities and can store certain preferences, such as the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter, as well as customize the ads that are shown in Google search, or cookies. “social sharing” for the G + 1 recommendation at the bottom of the pages.||2 years|
|NID||Google Maps, Google + It implements certain Google utilities and can store certain preferences, such as the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter, as well as customize the ads that are shown in Google search, or cookies. “social sharing” for the G + 1 recommendation at the bottom of the pages.||6 months|
|SIDCC||This cookie is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing.||3 months|
|_Secure-3PAPISID||It is used for targeting purposes to create a profile of the website visitor’s interests in order to display relevant and personalized Google advertising.||2 years|
|_Secure-3PSID||It is used for targeting purposes to create a profile of the website visitor’s interests in order to display relevant and personalized Google advertising.||2 years|
|_Secure-3PPSIDCC||It is used for targeting purposes to create a profile of the website visitor’s interests in order to display relevant and personalized Google advertising.||2 years|
|Generate a unique user identifier, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time they visited the web. Register the date and time of access to any of the pages of the Site. Check the need to keep a user’s session open or create a new one. Identify the user’s session, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer that accesses the Site for statistical purposes.||Permanent / temporal|
|pll_language||We use our own cookie called pll_language. It is a persistent cookie (6 hours long) and customization. It belongs to the WordPress Polylang plugin and allows you to save the language in which the site will be displayed to the user.||Permanente / temporal|
How to disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options on your computer.
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=es_ES
- Safari para iOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html