- OWNER INFORMATION
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identification data of the Owner is set out below:
|MARC BARTOLL QUEROL (en adelante Escape Room Roses)
|Carrer de Josep Romañach, 32, 17480, Roses (Girona).
|(+34) 696 96 94 14
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
Any person who accesses the ESCAPE ROOM ROSES website is considered a User. The User agrees to use the Web page and those services made available through it, in accordance with the Law, morals, good customs and public order, as well as with the provisions of this clause.
Consequently, you are obliged not to use the Web for purposes or effects that are illegal and / or contrary to the provisions, harmful to the rights and / or interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage the Web or prevent its normal use, or of the services accessible through it.
The use of the Web and / or its Services, will imply the full and unreserved acceptance, and the validity, of each and every one of the clauses included in the latest updated version of this Legal Notice, for which the User must be aware of the importance of reading them every time you visit the Web.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights due to the introduction of certain content on the Web, they must notify said circumstance to ESCAPE ROOM ROSES indicating:
- Personal data of the interested person who owns the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the person concerned, they must indicate the representation with which they act.
- Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
- Acreditation of the aforementioned Intellectual property rights.
- Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The ESCAPE ROOM ROSES brand and the corresponding graphic brand are registered trademarks and their reproduction or use is prohibited without the authorization of the owner. Likewise, any other brand of ESCAPE ROOM ROSES that appears on the websites detailed in section 1 of this notice.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is their sole responsibility.
- PRIVACY QUESTIONS
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of rights digital, we offer you the following information about the processing of personal data that you can provide us with:
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
MARC BARTOLL QUEROL
Our data is at the top of this legal notice.
- We process the information that is provided to us to provide and invoice our services and products.
- If you give us your consent, we can also process your data to send you information about products, services or activities.
- How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the time strictly necessary. That is, as long as you are a user of our services or want to continue receiving information.
- What legitimacy do we have to be able to process your data?
- The basis of the legitimacy of the processing of Personal Data will be the one that results from the contractual or pre-contractual relationship, the labor relationship or any other that is required for the processing of data, such as express consent.
(Children under 14 years old) It will be understood that the information sent by children under 14 years
It has been by the consent of their legal representatives. If not, the legal representative must inform us as soon as possible.
2. Compliance with applicable laws or execution of a contract. In specific circumstances, we may need to process your personal data to comply with a relevant law / regulation, or to fulfill our obligations under a contract to which you are subject.
- Who will we communicate your data to?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfill the purpose of the treatment.
- What rights does the user have and how to exercise them?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating their personal data.
- They also have the right to withdraw the consent previously given.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, interested persons may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to her particular situation, the interested party may object to the processing of their data. In this case, we will stop treating them, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Interested persons also have the right to the portability of their data.
- Finally, the interested parties have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority.
You can exercise the above rights by sending us a letter attaching a copy of a document that identifies you to our address or email (which appear at the beginning of this Legal Notice.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process comes from the interested party, who guarantees that the data provided is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them. The data that are marked with an asterisk are mandatory in order to provide the requested service.
- What data do we process?
The data we process ranges from the following categories:
- Identifying data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Other information requested in our forms.
The data is limited, since we only process the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
- For what purpose do we process your data?
We detail below the purposes of the data processing carried out by some or all of the Treatment Managers listed above:
- CLIENT MANAGEMENT: To be able to provide the contracted services within the natural activity of the company and invoice them. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- BUDGET MANAGEMENT: To be able to send potential clients quotes for services and / or products. The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation of said treatment.
- MANAGEMENT OF POSSIBLE CUSTOMERS: To be able to send people with legitimate interest information related to our products and services by any available means, and invite them to events of their interest. The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation of said treatment and will be collected with prior express consent.
- SELECTION OF PERSONNEL: To be able to manage all those CVs and other information provided by candidates for a job and to keep them informed of the different vacancies for a job that occur in our organization and / or clients who hire the selection service of personal. The data provided will be kept until the award of a job or until the right to cancel said treatment is exercised (said period will not exceed one year). At any time the candidate can oppose or limit the scope of the processing of their data.
- RELATIONS WITH SUPPLIERS: To be able to order and pay for services. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- ORGANIZATION OF EVENTS: Being able to organize events (courses, talks, contests and other dissemination activities) by any of the Treatment Managers. The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation of the activity or during the years necessary for the justification of the activity.
- MULTIMEDIA FILES: In the different events it is possible that videos and / or images for the dissemination of the activity and / or justification of the same. The data will be kept as long as the dissemination of the activity is relevant or until its cancellation is requested.
- VIDEO SURVEILLANCE: In some facilities of the data controllers, there are video surveillance systems in order to protect their assets. These facilities are perfectly signposted with informational signs. The images are available to the state security forces and bodies and will be kept for a maximum of one month.
- WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE APPLY?
We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the RGPD, therefore, we have adopted the necessary security measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing that we carry out, with mechanisms that allow us to guarantee confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of treatment systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
- Information on the personal data treatment policies.
- Performing regular backups.
- Data access control.
- Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
ESCAPE ROOM ROSES with the maximum possible diligence so that the data and information it offers on its website is updated at all times. It does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the accuracy and updating of the contents of the website, reserving the right to modify these contents at any time. ESCAPE ROOM ROSES will be responsible for the information that can be obtained through links included in the website.
Commercial relationships between clients will be governed by the general conditions that, if necessary, would be established by ESCAPE ROOM ROSES in a specific document for this purpose, or for specific agreements that may be agreed with clients.
- COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING AND INFORMATION POLICY.
ESCAPE ROOM ROSES hereby undertakes not to carry out misleading advertising. For these purposes, therefore, formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the Web, produced as a result of incomplete maintenance and / or updating of the information contained will not be considered as misleading advertising. in these sections. ESCAPE ROOM ROSES, as a consequence of the provisions of this section, undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of said errors.
ESCAPE ROOM ROSES undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and electronic commerce. For these purposes, all the information sent to ESCAPE ROOM ROSES clients whose purpose is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between client and ESCAPE ROOM ROSES, as well as the performance of information and tasks, will not be considered as commercial communication. other activities of the service that the client has contracted.
In the case of receiving communications by these means (emails, automated form response messages, and other communication systems) we inform you that the messages are directed exclusively to their recipient and may contain privileged or confidential information. If it is not you. the indicated recipient is notified that unauthorized use, disclosure and / or copying is prohibited under current legislation.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and Directive 2002/58 / EC we inform you that in the event that you do not wish to receive communications and information of a commercial nature through this electronic communication system, please indicate it to us by this same means indicating in the subject LOW COMMUNICATIONS so that your personal data is removed from our database. Your request will be activated within 10 days of its submission. In the event that we do not receive an express reply from you, we will understand that you accept and authorize our company to continue making the aforementioned communications.
The use of this website implies full acceptance of the terms of this legal notice. This Legal Notice and all the relationships established between ESCAPE ROOM ROSES the User of the Web and its services will be governed by the provisions of Spanish legislation.
Last revision: May 2021