It is well known that every self-respecting noble family delegates their business to someone they trust.
The Marcus family is no exception, and their majestic art collection could not be in better hands…
“El Conservador” of The Marcus family has a reputation for being somewhat peculiar, yet he is the most reputable curator in Europe.
He has recently announced an expansion of the franchise to the west of the continent and is putting together a team to manage it.
Recruitment began two days ago, so the number of applicants vying for a place is unquantifiable.
But working for “El Conservador” is an honour reserved only for those who prove themselves worthy.
2 to 7 guests
Accompanied children under
14 years old
Duration of 60 minutes
- If you cannot attend the reserved appointment, you must make the cancellation by mail or telephone at least 48 hours in advance. In that case, the date and time of the reservation can be modified.
- In case you cannot give advance notice, you can assign your reservation to another group.
- In none of the cases will the payment made be reimbursed.
- It is recommended to arrive 15 minutes in advance, but do not knock on the door until the exact time of the reservation.
- The reservation will be canceled if the team arrives 15 minutes late.
- The whole group must be assembled before knocking on the door.
- The remaining amount will be paid on the day of the Escape Room on the premises by CASH.